Subsoil user executing EPC-based copper refinery construction project. Required to outsource project management specialists.
EPCM. Outsourced project office for EPC project (copper refinery construction)
- Lack of project team in Customer’s company, i.e. dedicated project management employees;
- Lack of dedicated experts inside Customer’s team (design engineers, construction engineers, project managers, etc.,);
- Minimum input data for starting of design works;
- Lack of through project execution plan and master budget;
- Limited project budget – savings required at each stage;
- Construction site is Brown Field, resulting in tight construction conditions;
- Low engineering competence in the region of construction;
- Tight schedule required parallel design and construction (at two-stage design).
- Established project team consisting of ANTAL GROUP employees;
- Put together and structured requirements to the construction objects from Customer’s specialists (technology engineer, electrical engineer, etc.);
- Formed both the whole project master schedule and detailed action plan for the upcoming year;
- Formed terms of reference for design, performed assessment of EPC contractors, selected EPC contractor;
- Negotiated with equipment suppliers;
- Formed master budget and justified it to the investors;
- Monitored project execution through all stages: design works, construction works;
- Arranged acceptance of EPC contractor’s works (drawings, construction works);
- Implemented complex optimization of design solutions in order to reduce project costs.
- No need to hire own project team for the Customer;
- The Customer gets solid qualified project team;
- ANTAL GROUP presents and justifies project budget to the investors;
- Project team is motivated to reduce project costs starting from the design stage;
- Use of digital project management technologies;
- The Customer is provided with daily online project reporting.