Large scale holding company, with its subsidiaries running projects in diversified businesses. Required project management tools.
Consultancy. Implementation of corporate project portfolio management system for Holding company
- No single projects portfolio in holding company;
- No clear tools for initiation and selection of profitable projects;
- Each subsidiary has its own project planning and control processes;
- No unified project reporting forms;
- Lack of project schedule control mechanism;
- Unclear responsibility for project indicators (cost, schedule, quality);
- Chaotic change management.
- Analyzed existing project management system including quotation forming processes;
- Set up general contract project management processes including calculation of quotation;
- Trained Customer’s employees to use of Spider Project software;
- Developed construction works budgeting mechanism;
- Established Project Control Department.
- Unified processes for all subsidiaries taking into account their specific field of business;
- Online projects portfolio key indicators review for Investors and Management;
- Project management responsibilities clearly distributed between holding company and subsidiaries;
- Centralized project portfolio management function;
- Joint project reporting system allowing operative decision making;
- Employees trained to use new IT tools.